Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trinkets




Here are three pictures of all the trinkets/ small scale items that I've been working on for the last sprint. I was given a random task and told to just make objects to fill dead space in the game this is what I came up with up. Most of the items were my idea a small portion were suggested by other members of the team.

 

 

The part I'm most proud of is that all of the objects are one 512 x 512 texture though each object texture is 128 x128. I did that to help the game run more efficiently.


The bloody scroll says the Chinese equivalent of "Fate has forsaken us" Middle scroll says ""the good can never over come the evil" I was trying to go for a propaganda poster but for the 1870's thats why the dragon logo is on the bottom. Finally the last scroll says "Give up evil return to good"



No comments:

Post a Comment