Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sentinel & Robot Sculpts and Textured


Sentinel
Completing the Sentinel wasn't a hard task, it just became very tedious. I completed nearly the first day i got it. It took some time to actually get the Sentinel the way the design document pictured. Unwrapping it took little time i did something wrong laer when i finally brought it back to unity. Luckily it worked out. I was going for a very dark and gloomy eye that never blinks or looks away. I feel that I appears that way.  
Infected Robot
 

 




Originally I was only supposed to texture the Infected Robot, after trying to texture the robot i encounter loads of problems that I couldn't fix. So I realized that it would be easier to remodel then to continue to pursue the original modeler. It took around 30 minutes to complete. I was going for an adorably evil character.

No comments:

Post a Comment